List:       mono-devel-list
Subject:    [Mono-devel-list] MSBuild implementation and Google Summer of code
From:       Marek Sieradzki <marek.sieradzki () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-06-13 19:38:21

I'm going to send application to google for this. I have some questions.
1. On what license code from
svn.myrealbox.com/monodevelop/trunk/MSBuild/ is released?
I have used it for start. I have made stubs for remaining classes,
interfaces, delegates and enums that are in namespaces
Microsoft.Build.Engine, Microsoft.Build.Framework,
Microsoft.Build.Tasks, Microsoft.Build.Utilities.
2. Am i right with that: MSBuild implementation should consist of 3
parts: xml parser(using XmlSerializer), classes from 4 above mentioned
namespaces and a command line tool?
3. Which documentation should I use? There are(in MSDN): .NET Framework
reference about Longhorn and some notes about msbuild app.
4. What about methods typical to Win32 API? Like
Microsoft.Build.Utilities.ToolLocationHelper.GetDotNetFrameworkRootRegistryKey().
5. Is anyone able to contact with Rob Tillie
<rob.tillie@student.tul.edu>? He started the implementation that is
available in svn/md.
--
Marek Sieradzki <marek.sieradzki@gmail.com>