List:       mono-devel-list
Subject:    [Mono-devel-list] Contribution to MSBuild
From:       Anirudh Chandrakant <anirudh.chandrakant () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-02 11:36:11

Hi,
i am a dotnet developer and would like to make a contribution to Mono by
getting involved in the development of the MSBuild Compilation tool
for 1.2. please let me know if anyone else is working on this (or is
willing to)
and we can collaborate.

thanks and regards,
Anirudh
--
"Tomorrow's what i am waiting for, but i can wait a little more" - Calvin,
Scientific Progress Goes 'Boink'