List:       mono-announce-list
Subject:    [Mono-announce-list] Announcing the releases of Mono 2.6.1 and
From:       Andrew Jorgensen <ajorgensen () novell ! com>
Date:       2009-12-30 0:24:08

Today we released Mono 2.4.3.1 and last week we released Mono 2.6.1.
These releases contain a couple of bugfixes.  One of the bugs can cause
data corruption when uncompressing a zlib buffer.

The release notes are here:
    http://go-mono.com/archive/2.6.1
    http://go-mono.com/archive/2.4.3.1

and downloads are available here:
    http://go-mono.com/mono-downloads/
    http://ftp.novell.com/pub/mono/download-2.4/

Also we have released LiveCD or Appliance images for 2.6.1 (based on
openSUSE 11.2).

Thanks to all those who contributed to these releases!