List:       monetdb-users
Subject:    [MonetDB-users]  Logs & Corrupt databases
From:       David Svenson <davidsvenson.mail () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-02 15:51:17

Hi,

Every once in a while I get this message in the server:

!ERROR: Please move away <log folder> and its corresponding dbfarm.
!mvc_init: unable to create system tables

When I delete the logs from the log folder, the server starts normally and
the database is ok.

Any ideas on what the reason for that might be?
Is it possible to disable logging altogether?

Thanks,
David.