List:       monetdb-developers
Subject:    [Monetdb-developers] [Fwd: Re: php5 interface]
From:       Martin Kersten <Martin.Kersten () cwi ! nl>
Date:       2008-05-09 17:17:26

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: php5 interface
Date: 	Fri, 09 May 2008 19:13:40 +0200
From: 	Michiel Kamermans <mkamerma@science.uva.nl>
To: 	Martin Kersten <Martin.Kersten@cwi.nl>

Hi Martin,

I've tested this on windows server 2008 (which is basically vista,
without all the vista bits stripped off), with the MonetDB installed
using "MonetDB5-SQL-Installer-i386-20080214.msi". While technically the
setup also involves Apache 2.2.8, the fact that PHP as standalone engine
will crash means it doesn't really enter into the picture. I will see if
I have the same problems in windows XP with PHP 5.2.6 and report back on
the issue.

Regards,

--
Michiel Kamermans