List:       mondrian
Subject:    [Mondrian] mondrian clients
From:       J.Alejandro Martinez Linares <islanis () infomed ! sld ! cu>
Date:       2002-01-02 12:07:25

Hi,
I am looking for a javascript mondrian client, that i can use in web
pages, through xmla, i prefeer this client were developed under
javascript and got chart feature, stpivot, jpivot are not candidates
because are developed under java, i try webpivottable but in future the
pay for it use will be necessary, i need something free of pay, the
question is, exist something like this? I need it.

thanks

--

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece \
Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. \

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/