List:       mon
Subject:    Mon and multiple alerts
From:       Chad Sobotka <ChadS () projecta ! com>
Date:       2001-05-31 23:43:06

I am monitoring multiple web sites on one server using http.monitor.  The
interval is set to 1m with alertevery 24h.  However, when the server goes
down I end up receiving an email every minute.  Is there something else I
need to add besides the alertevery 24?

Thanks

Chad
http://technology.projecta.com/

One question geek test, if you get this you're a geek:
Why do computer scientists confuse Halloween with Christmas?
Because DEC 25 = OCT 31