List:       mon
Subject:    Re: question regarding sorting of service
From:       "Andrew Ryan" <andrewr () mycfo ! com>
Date:       2000-11-17 6:25:01

mon_list_failures is actually just a wrapper (as are all the mon_* subroutines)
for the equivalent Mon::Client function (list_failures in this case) that also.

The list_status sub actually contains the code you'd have to modify, but as it's
currently written that would mean adding a bunch of stuff or splitting
list_status into a list_status_failures and a list_status_successes or something
like that.

Do you really have that many simultaneous servers failing? Ouch.

I'll investigate putting the "Last OK" time in for failed services in the main
status page, this would probably help you out. Look for it in 1.47, which is
coming soon (it will be a user interface enhancement and HTML cleanup release,
primarily).

Cool email address by the way!

ping kidwai wrote:

> Hi this is shon,
>
> I am planning to sort the server's group on the basis of the failures, i.e.
> the recent failure server should appear first and so on. Right now and by
> default, the services and servers are sort on alpahbetical order. I know
> this can be done in mon_list_failures, but I am not getting a right clue for
> that.
> Please let me know, if some body of you have written some code on that
> before.

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]