List:       mon
Subject:    Cannot see Good service on Mon CGI console
From:       "Emmanuel Lalande" <emmanuel_lalande () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-11-13 6:34:46

Hi,

We are trying to find out how we can configure our Mon clients to send a
notice to our Mon CGI console about a monitor/service that has been
successfully checked (also known as a good service).  At this point on the
Mon CGI console, we are only seeing UNCHECK events for monitors/services
that have been successfully checked on remote Mon clients.  Is there a way
we can send some kind of trap to the Mon server indicating that a
monitor/service has been checked successfully?

Thanks in advance.

--Emmanuel