List:       mon
Subject:    motion detection
From:       Jim Trocki <trockij () arctic ! org>
Date:       2007-04-17 1:20:53

I was able to whip up an idea for a monitor for mon which does some very
rudimentary motion detection. It didn't take very long to come up with. I wrote
it up here, for amusement:

http://arctic.org/~trockij/mon-motion-detector/

does that look like it would work reasonably well? the application would
be an image which doesn't change much until something moves into the frame,
like a car driving into the driveway or a person walking into a room.