List:       mon
Subject:    Re: Leave alert's ack'd through restart
From:       Ed Ravin <eravin () panix ! com>
Date:       2007-03-08 5:10:34

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 01:40:04PM +1030, Ben Ragg wrote:
> We've noticed when we reread the config files that our ack'd devices
> become unack'd. Is there a way to avoid this?

Assuming you're using one of the recent versions of mon, your
man page should mention this command-line option:

  -l statetype
      Load state from the last saved state file. The  supported saved
      state  types  are  disabled  for disabled watches, services, and
      hosts, opstatus for failure/alert/ack status  of  all services,
      and  all  for  both.   If  no statetype is provided, disabled is
      assumed.