List:       mon
Subject:    Query regarding monitoring swap usage
From:       Saifuddin_Bohra/HSS () hss ! hns ! com
Date:       2003-09-18 12:31:02

Hi all,
      I am new to mon.d and perl ..
      Here I am trying to monitor the swap disk usage..
      I found from the mailing list that it can be done using monitor
script "storage.monitor" I am trying to execute this and getting the
following error

bash:$> ./storage.monitor -l XYZ -config=storage.cf
Can't locate object method "new" via package "SNMP::Session" (perhaps you
forgot to load "SNMP::Session"?) at ./storage.monitor line 78.

May anybody help me out.?
Here I am attaching the storage.monitor script for your refrence

(See attached file: storage.monitor)

Thanks and Regards
saifuddin bohra
["storage.monitor" (application/octet-stream)]