List:       mon
Subject:    Re: snmpvar not working?
From:       Andrew Ryan <andrewr () nam-shub ! com>
Date:       2002-11-27 17:11:54

At 08:12 AM 11/27/02 +0000, Peter Holzleitner wrote:

>BTW, who is updating mon/contrib these days?
>v1.4.0 isn't there yet - please update using the attached file.

That would be me. I updated the file in mon/contrib using the attachment
from your follow-up message.

BTW, if any contrib authors out there aren't getting their updates in,
please resubmit them to me, with a gentle reminder.

Today I also added bgp.monitor and aim.alert, and patched
snmp_interface.monitor with Ed Ravin's "don't page if interface is
administratively down" patch.

andrew