List:       mojonation-users
Subject:    Re: [Mojonation-users] Audio file albums
From:       Andrew Loewenstern <drue () mad-scientist ! com>
Date:       2000-12-22 0:57:35

> Mike Rogers wrote:
> I reckon there should be a way to publish entire albums
> of audio files in the same directory.  At the very least, there
> should be an album item in the description fields.

There is...  just put all the audio files in the same directory with an
index.html containing anything you want and hopefully links to the individual
files.  Then just publish the directory.  When people retreive it they will be
presented with your index.html.

I published an example a while back.  It's a freely distributable recording I
made of a great
band (http://www.mmw.net) playing a great show.  This is just the second set
(which was much better than the first).  I published it a while ago so there
might be some missing pieces, but I just checked and it seems pretty okay.

http://mojonation.net/id/BTli6U94cSksE2PCmvjrjrxg6BU/

drue