List:       mojonation-users
Subject:    Re: [Mojonation-users] Scalability Qs and Acceptability of Metered Rates
From:       zooko () mad-scientist ! com
Date:       2000-10-31 19:46:06

> Is there a paper out describing MojoNation in a lot more more technical
> detail than the September 19, 2000 "Technology Overview"[1]?  I have a
> few questions.

It isn't a comprehensive description yet, but see also

http://mojonation.net/devel/docs.shtml

Please ask questions and we will flesh out the documentation in
response.

Your point about pricing is well taken.  (Odlyzko is a thinker that we
study here at Evil Geniuses For A Better Tomorrow.)

Perhaps someone could make a UI that hid the small-granularity pricing
issues beneath an abstraction layer which revealed larger-granularity
prices.

Regards,

Zooko

-------
Please excuse terse and sloppy typing -- my left arm is hurting and so I'm typing this one-handed.