List:       mojonation-users
Subject:    [Mojonation-users] Re: Mojo Nation Terms of Service Agreement
From:       Sten-Arne Zerpe <zerpe () wineasy ! se>
Date:       2000-10-25 5:02:26

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000 06:58:17 +0200.
In Message-ID:
<vrpcvso67mo5o3285nhmjv8osfcsr9juna@Mail.The.Fifth.Galactic.Invader.Force>
From: Sten-Arne Zerpe <zerpe@wineasy.se>.
"ARSCC.Sweden.Dep.OSA.Surveillance!Xenu", are illegal forgeries not
posted by (©Anti-Cult®)).
Wrote on the subject: Mojo Nation Terms of Service Agreement:

>Hmm, what is this part of the Mojo Nation Terms of Service Agreement? I
>wasn't asked for any information about myself, when I started the
>program, only to Decline or Accept, neither was I prompted to create any
>"account":
>
>3. Your Registration Obligations
>3.1 In consideration for your use of the Service, you agree to (a)
>provide, true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself
>as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being
>the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the
>Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If
>you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or
>incomplete, or Mojo Nation has reasonable grounds to suspect that such
>information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Mojo Nation
>has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all
>current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).

>Sten-Arne

And this part is also pretty odd. I've not been given any Member account,
or password.

5. Member Account, Password, and Security
5.1 You will receive a password and account designation upon completing
the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining
the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully
responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
You agree to (a) immediately notify Mojo Nation of any unauthorized use
of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b)
ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Mojo
Nation cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage
arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5.