List:       moderncrypto-noise
Subject:    Re: [noise] disco and libdisco and black hat eu trip report
From:       "Alexey Ermishkin" <scratch.net () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-12-08 16:02:08

That' super cool David!
Thanks and keep it up!

-----Original Message-----
From: Noise [mailto:noise-bounces@moderncrypto.org] On Behalf Of David Wong
Sent: Friday, December 8, 2017 8:23 PM
To: noise <noise@moderncrypto.org>

Hello noisons,

I just gave a talk at BH EU on the disco extension to the noise protocol framework, \
                and I've summarized what was said in a blog post
here: https://www.cryptologie.net/article/432/disco/

It's all better explained in the talk, which will be online at some point (I'm not \
sure how long it takes for them upload it).

Bottom line: I released a library in golang here: www.discocrypto.com based on noise \
and strobe. It is completely experimental, so obviously don't use that in production. \
I'm hopping to have more people look at it and spend more time hardening it in the \
upcoming weeks/months/years.

And of course I'd appreciate any feedback on the spec, library, documentation, etc... \
:)

Cheers,
David