List:       moderncrypto-curves
Subject:    [curves] EC-JPAKE
From:       Feng Hao <feng.hao () newcastle ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2016-03-01 17:38:49

Hi,

I was recently contacted by people from Thread to update the J-PAKE internet draft to \
include EC-JPAKE. So I have done that

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-jpake/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-schnorr/

Any comments and criticisms are most welcome.

I was also sent a link to the following video that shows ec-jpake in action using \
Thread devices in the commissioning process. I didn't know the use of EC-JPAKE in \
Thread has come this far. It's interesting to see they use NFC to transfer the \
passphrase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?cid=social58659186&adbid=10154059817626414&adbpr=172907906413&v=X7cVBjMIp04&adbpl=fb&app=desktop

Cheers,
Feng