List:       mod-security-users
Subject:    [mod-security-users] Contact Comodo ModSecurity Rules team
From:       Christian Folini <christian.folini () netnea ! com>
Date:       2024-03-04 9:10:10

Hi there,

I've tried to get in touch with the Comodo ModSecurity / rules team.

This is about OWASP taking over ModSecurity and talking to them as rules
vendor.

However, I can't find any useful email address and the enterprise sales
I tried did not get back to me.

Unless my memory fails me, I've never had any contact with Comodo.

So if you know anybody at Comodo or you have a contact for me, then please
share via DM. Alternatively, please tell them to get in touch with me.

Best,

Christian Folini, OWASP ModSecurity Co-Lead

--
You work to make a dream come true, you do not whine it into existence.
-- Arnold Schwarzenegger