List:       mod-security-users
Subject:    [mod-security-users] Announcing a Partnership btw the OWASP ModSecurity CRS project and NGINX
From:       Christian Folini <christian.folini () netnea ! com>
Date:       2021-03-05 19:19:47

Dear all,

The OWASP ModSecurity Core Rule Set (CRS) project is proud to announce its
first Gold Sponsor: NGINX.

There are two blog posts covering this new partnership, one from CRS and one
from NGINX:

* https://coreruleset.org/20210305/announcing-a-partnership-with-nginx/
* https://www.nginx.com/blog/nginx-announces-sponsorship-owasp-modsecurity-crs

And here are the tweets:

CRS: https://twitter.com/CoreRuleSet/status/1367841748060364801
NGINX: https://twitter.com/nginx/status/1367904152995717125

Retweets are really important here, since it gives this new collaboration
more weight. (And it shows potential future sponsors this is a good thing. :)

So your help would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Christian Folini, for the CRS team

--
We used to think that if we knew one, we knew two, because one and one
are two. We are finding that we must learn a great deal more about 'and'.