List:       mod-security-users
Subject:    Re: [mod-security-users] @pmFromFile for blocked vars
From:       Reindl Harald <h.reindl () thelounge ! net>
Date:       2020-02-17 19:01:16

that way it works - unsure of the performance impact while i am not a
fan of chaining rules at all for that reason

SecRule ARGS (.*)
"id:'89',phase:2,chain,logdata:'%{matched_var}',block,msg:'blocked
variable'"
SecRule MATCHED_VARS_NAMES "@pmFromFile 99_blocked_vars.data"
"chain,capture"
SecRule MATCHED_VAR "@streq ARGS:%{tx.0}"

"ARGS_NAMES @pmf 99_blocked" as far as i remember matches also parts and
instead exactly "base_dir" every param which contains it