List:       mod-security-users
Subject:    Re: [mod-security-users] Make rule log instead of block at runtime
From:       Dominik Strecker <Dominik.Strecker () syracom ! de>
Date:       2019-11-20 13:46:33

Hi Manuel,

thank you for your answer. I understand SecRuleUpdateActionById is a startu=
p time directive and will change the action for all requests. I really want=
 to do this only for specific requests at runtime, but cannot find a corres=
ponding option for the ctl action. Is there a different way to achieve what=
 I'm looking for?

Many thanks,
Dominik