List:       mod-security-users
Subject:    Re: [mod-security-users] Error Enabling Rules
From:       Christian Folini <christian.folini () netnea ! com>
Date:       2017-05-18 4:10:08

Hello Liam,

It seems nobody wants to tackle this. Possibly because we have moved
to the 3.0 release. New debian packages exist btw, they are compatbile
with your setup. Plus a bit of tweaking with the include paths possibly.

The problems reminds me of this thread:

https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1842271

Good luck!

Christian