List:       mod-security-users
Subject:    Re: [mod-security-users] Best practices- Modsecurity log alert
From:       Christian Bockermann <chris () jwall ! org>
Date:       2011-08-16 14:03:49

Hi Kwenu,

I am aware of manager's favor for eye-candy toys. If you have any experience with \
designing, layouting or the like, or have a prototype of what such a "thing" should \
look like, then just drop me a line. I'd be happy to drive the AuditConsole towards \
an enterprise-style edition...

Regards,
    Chris