List:       mod-security-users
Subject:    [mod-security-users] Short site/JIRA Outage
From:       Ryan Barnett <RBarnett () trustwave ! com>
Date:       2011-06-07 20:07:28

FYI - we are upgrading our ModSecurity site and JIRA install. There may be some short \
outages during migration and testing. I will you all know when we are done.

Thanks

Ryan

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or \
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, \
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the \
information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. \
If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and \
destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.