List:       mod-security-users
Subject:    [mod-security-users] How to see the raw request data
From:       joe barbish <joeb_722 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-04-13 18:19:10

I have been using the apache httpd-access.log to see the raw request data.
  Is there some other method you would recommend?

  Is there some place I can find the maping of words like REQUEST_URI to their \
location in the  httpd_access.log logged records?

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates starting \
at 1&cent;/min.