List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    Re: [Moblin Dev] Xorg for Compal KAX50
From:       "Lalaurette, Sebastien" <sebastien.lalaurette () windriver ! com>
Date:       2010-10-12 8:15:03

Hello,
You should use the iegd xorg conf generator. It feeds the conf file with specific \
firmare informations for lvds timings.

Depending on the device you get, you might need a different xorg conf file than the \
one I have.

For example runing the tool ddcprobe on my device tell me that it does not support \
EDID...

Regards,
Sebastien