List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    [Moblin Dev] Clarification
From:       Raghavendra Kumar Kota <raghavendra-kk () hcl ! com>
Date:       2010-08-19 4:57:28

Hi Dev,
          I am Raghavendra working on Moblin. I want to know about the component \
requirements of Moblin (like if I want to include a Bluetooth device in Moblin, what \
are the requirements that component has to full fill).

Thanks & regards,
Raghavendra Kumar
Amb1- Ext 2519 (O)
9176400866(M)

DISCLAIMER:

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for \
the named recipient(s) only.  It shall not attach any liability on the originator or \
HCL or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in  this email are solely \
those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its \
affiliates.  Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, \
modification, distribution and / or publication of  this message without the prior \
written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have  \
received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. \
Before opening any mail and  attachments please check them for viruses and defect.