List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    [Moblin Dev] Use system bundled FireFox
From:       Andrew Wafaa <awafaa () opensuse ! org>
Date:       2010-05-06 13:07:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Aloha all,

I know I've asked this question before on irc, but my feeble brain has
failed me in recalling what the answer was.  Basically I would like to
not have moblin-internet-browser, but use my distro's bundled FireFox.
This is mainly from a security/maintenance POV.

The big issue is with moblin-panel-web, from what I can see is that it
requires m-i-b to build.  Is there a way to switch it to use FireFox?

Thanks,

Andy

--=20
Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: FunkyPenguin.
PGP: 0x3A36312F