List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    Re: [Moblin Dev] USB stack - On the Go support
From:       Sriram Chadalavada <chsriram () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-25 16:11:33

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 8:50 PM, Greg KH <gregkh@suse.de> wrote:

> A: No.
> Q: Should I include quotations after my reply?
>
> http://daringfireball.net/2007/07/on_top
>

> Well, try the kernel out and see what happens.  Without testing, who
> knows if it is supported.  Make sure you have configured the kernel
> properly for your hardware, that might take some work on your part.
>
> good luck,
>
> greg k-h

Sorry about the quotations. Lapse in habit when using gmail..

I will try out the kernel (moblin or maemo??).

The reason I ask about Linux USB OTG support is that it appears to be
somewhat leading edge. And I have not found any information yet that
confirms whether with hardware support Linux OTG allows supply or regulation
of power to slave devices.

Thanks,
Ram