List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    [Moblin Dev] slaine,org repo for Moblin 2.1 now available
From:       Glen Gray <slaine () slaine ! org>
Date:       2010-02-23 21:21:16

Hey Guys,

I've created a repo on my site to make it easier to install some of my Moblin rpms. \
At the moment, there's nothing much to speak of in there. Essentially just the \
gstreamer codecs. I'll add more as the need arises.

Download http://slaine.org/moblin/releases/2.1/ia32/os/noarch/slaine.org-release-2.1-1.noarch.rpm \
and install it on your moblin device. Then, to install the gstreamer codecs simply

sudo yum install gst-plugins-bad gst-plugins-ugly gst-ffmpeg

Kind Regards
--
Glen Gray
slaine@slaine.org