List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    Re: [Moblin Dev] anuage of moblin-web-browser
From:       "Wu, Yong" <yong.wu () intel ! com>
Date:       2010-01-25 1:55:13

> Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 17:41:20 +0800
> From: Eric <wdnyzeric@gmail.com>
> To: "Wu, Yong" <yong.wu@intel.com>
> Cc: moblin <dev@moblin.org>
> Subject: [Moblin Dev] lanuage of moblin-web-browser
>
>   Hi,
>   I have some problems about moblin-web-browser. My system language is
> zh_CN.UTF-8.
>   I want to forbid extensions "moblin-new-tab" , I clicked "disable" button,
> then it ask me to reboot .I press the button to reboot (just like pic
> 1.png). After a while,
> the browser appeared, but the language changed to english. (pic 2.png)
>   Another method to reboot, I closed browser by the button in upper right
> quarter, and open brower in toolbar, then the language is chinese.(pic
> 3.png)
>   I do not know how did it happend.
>   Can anybody help me.
>   Sorry the character in pic is chinese.
> --
> Best regards
> Eric

Basically we choose language from the startup script while the browser
restart logic bypassed that script thus the default language is used in this
case.

Thanks for reporting this issue. It should be an issue we need to fix. Could
you please file a bug at bugzilla.moblin.org:
http://bugzilla.moblin.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Moblin%20distribution
(component, moblin internet browser - netbook)

Regards, Yong