List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    Re: [Moblin Dev] Building packages with Moblin-Package-Creator
From:       "Bhat, Santosh" <santosh.bhat () intel ! com>
Date:       2009-12-27 17:28:46

Karthik,

Not sure if you have gone through this,

Before trying to use the MPC to create a package, ensure that you've done a configure \
and build on your project in Anjuta.

May be little time consuming.. but worthwhile to learn!

http://moblin.org/documentation/moblin-sdk/getting-ready-moblin-development

My guess is that your build environment is main stream *nix!

Let us know if this helps, or you find some issues that needs to be fixed!

Regards,