List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    [Moblin Dev] s2ram for moblin-ivi august 19 2009 build
From:       aneeskA <aneeska2k5 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-30 5:40:50

Hi,

Has anyone used "s2ram" application on moblin-ivi build - August 19, 2009 ?
Or please point me to the correct repo from where I can install the
application - uswsusp ?

I am using kernel version : 2.6.30.3-4.1.moblin2-ivi . I tried compiling the
sources of "uswsusp" on this kernel - but it fails complaining "unable to
locate library libx86" - I was not able to locate this either. Does anyone
has any clue?

Regards

Anees K A