List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    [Moblin Dev] hornsey problem
From:       yuan.bo12 () zte ! com ! cn
Date:       2009-10-26 13:19:33

hi

I have installed a moblin on my device.

But it could not play the .ogv video files.

When I launch the hornsey from xterm, it print "do_wait: drmWaitVBlank
returned -1, IRQs don't seem to be working correctly"

Could anyone please tell me what is the problem.

Thanks a lot.

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely \
property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. \
Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to \
disclose the contents of this communication to others. This email and any files \
transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the \
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in \
error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this \
message are those of the individual sender. This message has been scanned for viruses \
Moblin dev Mailing List
dev@moblin.org

To manage or unsubscribe from this mailing list visit:
logged in.

For more information on the Moblin Developer Mailing lists visit: