List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    Re: [Moblin Dev] moblin .src.rpm files that don't build
From:       Glen Gray <glen.gray () lincor ! com>
Date:       2009-08-28 12:49:16

On 27 Aug 2009, at 18:30, Arjan van de Ven wrote:

> Glen Gray wrote:
>>
>> Investigations continue...
>>

> can you do a "su -" inside teh chroot to clean the environment
> entirely ?

Ok, made some further progress this morning. Seems that rpmdev-
setuptree creates an ~/.rpmmacros file that includes the call check-
rpaths, which breaks several of the .src.rpm files.

I've removed the call to rpmdev-setuptree at the start of my rebuild
script and removed the offending line from the .rpmmacros file and
kicked off the script again.

We're now down to 29 failures
18 are down to Installed but in packaged files
11 would then be due to actual rpm build failures.

Updated list at http://slaine.org/moblin

Cheers