List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    Re: [Moblin Dev] Question on Moblin and custom applications
From:       "Wichmann, Mats D" <mats.d.wichmann () intel ! com>
Date:       2009-08-25 18:42:55

don rhummy wrote:
> Thank you very much! One follow up:
>
> - Is it then an easy thing to get the application to show up in the
> toolbar's sections? Or do i have to build some descriptor file to do
> this?

It should, I suppose, be mentioned that while you can install
anything you want, it's just a Linux distribution, things that have
a graphical presence will likely need some attention because of
(a) form factor - netbooks and smaller are the targets, so use of
screen real estate is different, and (b) the "desktop" is not the
same as you may be used to and some idioms need rethinking.