List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    Re: [Moblin Dev] Moblin and a11y
From:       Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi () linux ! intel ! com>
Date:       2009-05-30 10:25:04

On Sat, 2009-05-30 at 09:15 +0800, Wang, Jing J wrote:
> Moblin Browser, Media player and Tool bar are based on Clutter. For the time being, \
> Dogtail can't well identify Hierarchy of Clutter apps.

an accessibility layer for Clutter and based on ATK (the same library
used by GTK+) is currently being developed by Igalia:

  http://lists.o-hand.com/clutter/2726.html
  http://lists.o-hand.com/clutter/2766.html

it's not ready yet, and requires some feedback from a11y developers. as
soon as Igalia developers feel confident with it, we'll try to get it
inside the Git repositories at git.clutter-project.org.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

Emmanuele Bassi, Senior Engineer        | emmanuele.bassi@intel.com