List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    Re: [Moblin Dev] Adding Moblin V2 Development Library to
From:       "Li, Yan" <yan.i.li () intel ! com>
Date:       2009-04-28 3:03:37

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 11:37:14AM +0800, Michelle wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> How do I properly add the moblin v2 development libraries to my list of \
> repositories in sources.list? This is for a linux development station.
> I see the repository URL on the moblin site at \
> http://repo.moblin.org/moblin/releases/test/alpha1/os/i586/, but adding "deb \
> http://repo.moblin.org/moblin/releases/test/alpha1/os/i586/" or "deb-src \
> http://repo.moblin.org/moblin/releases/test/alpha1/os/i586/" to the sources.list \
> file made the package manager (synaptic on Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex) remarkably \
> unhappy.

Moblin's repo is a yum repo (as used by Fedora), not an apt repo (as
used by Debian/Ubuntu).  So you can't use it with Synaptics.

--
Best regards,
Li, Yan

Moblin Team, Opensource Technology Center, SSG, Intel
Office tel.: +86-10-82171695 (inet: 8-758-1695)
OpenPGP key: ED6192E5
IRC: yanli on network irc.freenode.net