List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    [Moblin Dev] Using MIC-1 vs MIC-2 for creating Menlow Images
From:       "Steve Hawkins" <shawkins () imsco-us ! com>
Date:       2009-04-24 22:33:30

I'm wondering if the MIC-2 tool can be used to create an image for a
menlow target.  MIC-1 has specific options for creating menlow targets,
but I have not been able to figure out how to get MIC-2 to generate a
menlow image.  Also, is it possible to use the same package cache with
both the MIC-1 and MIC-2 utilities?

Any help in better understanding the differences between these two
imaging tools would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Steve Hawkins

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential & proprietary
to Systems and Software Enterprises, Inc. (dba IMS).  This information is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. Access or transmittal of the information contained in this e-mail,
in full or in part, to any other organization or persons is not authorized.