List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    Re: [Moblin Dev] Moblin v1.0  boot problem
From:       "Stylianou, Costas" <costas.stylianou () intel ! com>
Date:       2009-03-30 22:37:48

Hi All,

If anyone comes across the same problem here what was done to solve it:

1. Install mic 1 from deb package and not with 'git clone ...' this can be =
obtained from here:
http://moblin.org/sites/all/files/moblin-image-creator_0.49_all.deb. This f=
ixes the initramfs problem discussed shown below.

2. Once 1. got fixed, I then got a 'no space error', this was fix by removi=
ng the tick form squashfs from the target configuration file and replacing =
the install.sh file with the one attached (Thanks Marcel Wagner for all you=
r help on this).

Moblin v1 image should now work on a Crownbeach system.

Regards
Costas

["warning.htm" (warning.htm)]

                               BLOCKED FILE ALERT

   A file has been blocked due to the 'Blocked Attachments' rule.

   Context: 'install.sh'
   Disallowed due to
   If you are an Intel employee and internal to the Intel network, visit
   [1]Secure Intel to learn more about E-mail attachment options. If you
   are not an Intel employee, please contact your Intel sponsor for
   additional information..

   See your system administrator for further information.

   Copyright © 1999-2007 McAfee, Inc.
   All Rights Reserved.
   [2]http://www.mcafee.com