List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    Re: [Moblin Dev] New Application Sample Project code error
From:       "Spencer, Bob" <bob.spencer () intel ! com>
Date:       2009-03-27 13:58:18

Yes, sorry for the sample project compilation errors.  I just fixed that project \
yesterday to work with v0.9 instead of v0.8 (label->text and color_shade changes).

One odd thing I saw was when I ran the sample helloworld project code in my KVM with \
alpha2, all the letters were black instead of colorful.  I haven't looked into it \
yet.

clutter-cairo is still packaged in alpha2 but I believe it is a mistake and not \
needed as cairo functionality is now built into the clutter package.  It will go away \
by beta.

Bob