List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    [Moblin Dev] Adding the stackable filesystem into the moblin v2
From:       Mitsutaka Amano <mamano () miraclelinux ! com>
Date:       2009-03-27 6:18:13

Dear moblin v2 kernel team,

Could you add the stackable filesystem(unionfs/aufs) into the moblin v2
kernel?
I'll modifing the LiveRO, LiveRW image functions in MIC1.
Actually I know LiveRW can boot without stackable filesystem(create only
ext3fs).
But If creating only ext3fs, The image file is too large(more than 1GB).
so I'd like to use a set of squashfs 4.0 and stackable filesystem.

BRs,