List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    [Moblin Dev] Status Of PSB Xorg Driver
From:       Jeremy Moles <jeremy () emperorlinux ! com>
Date:       2008-12-17 20:00:57

Hello everyone!

I've got my hands on a Panasonic CF-U1 machine here that uses the
Poulsbo video card and I wanted to ping the lists here to see what the
status of the driver maintained within Moblin git is--does anyone have
it functioning? If so, what kernels/distros are you using? Ubuntu Hardy
has a package for the driver, but a dist-upgraded stock install as of
this morning continues to complain about an "ABI mismatch" when you try
and load the driver.

I've been working on getting something to work for this machine for the
last 3 days, to no avail. At this point I'm willing to try anything. :)