List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    [Moblin Dev] mime type registration
From:       "Robison, Clayne B" <clayne.b.robison () intel ! com>
Date:       2008-11-25 21:58:33

What is the standard way for apps to handle mime type registration on moblin \
platforms?

Thanks.

Clayne Robison
Application Engineer
Intel Corporation
Salt Lake, UT
801.445.0297

"Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, \
laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand \
each other, we may even become friends."    Maya Angelou