List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    RE: [Moblin Dev] moblin2 in image-creator generated incompatible X
From:       "Wagner, Marcel" <marcel.wagner () intel ! com>
Date:       2008-10-23 13:45:39

Hi Anthony,

Just some thoughts:
Which moblin-image-creator version did you use?
I experienced similar problems with the version 0.46 but after I upgraded to 0.47, \
the problems disappeared.  One of the reasons could have been that the fsets are \
defined by a specific MIC version. If you update the MIC you will also update/change \
the fsets.

Does it work when you install the vesa driver?

Regards,
Marcel