List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    [Moblin Dev] mobil open source messenger
From:       "M. Peterson" <petersonmaxx () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-30 8:30:34

Hello

just wanted to send the notice, that we currently develop an instant
messenger for mobil (phone) linux devices.
We build that messenger with different gui toolkits: currently wxwidgets
(main goal), XUL, Qt, (gtk and MFC are welcome).
The messenger is tiny and small and uses only 4 windows frames to design.
The library used it libretroshare, serverless and encrypted out of the box.
If someone is interested to test it, we can add you to the non-public
malinglist or subscribe you to the project, if you want a SVN-subpath.

http://retromessenger.sf.net

Thanks for a feedback
Max