List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    Re: [Moblin Dev] PSB screen resolution
From:       Matteo Fortini <m.fortini () selcomgroup ! com>
Date:       2008-07-28 10:50:17

Hi all,
I tried modifying the xorg-crownbeach.conf and it didn't work.

Using the IgnoreACPI and NoFitting options for psb helped a little, and
it kept the resolution to 800x600.

What it seems happening, anyway, is that there are 1/4 the columns on
the screen, i.e. there is one horizontal pixel missing every four.
That's why it was showing 400x1200, and now is currently working at
200x600. In Xorg.0.log I see lots of errors related to SDVO registers,
is that related?

Thanks,
Matteo