List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    Re: [Moblin Dev] Remove My mail id from moblin.org pls
From:       Ian Aston <iaston () cellardoorconsulting ! com>
Date:       2008-07-27 17:53:00

I am getting pretty sick and tired of seeing these "remove my email
address" emails...

How come so many people seem to be on this list that have no
recollection of joining it?

Also, can the administrators please ensure that if someone sends an
email with the subjects "unsubscribe" or "remove my email address" make
sure that these emails are not sent out to the list members and the
senders address is deleted from the list?

Thank you,

Ian