List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    [Moblin Dev] Moblin Media updated
From:       john.l.villalovos () intel ! com (Villalovos, John L)
Date:       2008-04-24 16:08:07

I have updated Moblin Media with some fairly extensive changes to
thumbnail_creator.py.  This version is NOT yet in the PPA.  Would love
to get some feedback on the changes.

In a Xephyr session I ran it with 10,000 images and it didn't crash,
unlike the previous version.  So I feel good about that.

I'd appreciate if anybody has any feedback.

You can pull the lates moblin media player from the Git repository.

$ git clone rsync://moblin.org/repos/projects/moblin-media.git

Thanks,
John